Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Love of Technology Does Not Always Translate into Career Interest

Love of Technology Does Not Always Translate into Career Interest

This article was interesting. It showed that thought teens may have an interest in technology and be good at it that they do not necessarily see themselves as going into a career in technology. I think that that is a little sad. I hope that maybe teachers especially like me who teach computers can find ways to encourage students with the skills to move in the direction of a technology field.

2 comments:

  1. I think you still can. When someone is passionate about a subject it can extend to the students. Keep doing what you are doing and i'm sure you will see great results in your students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think because technology is such a huge part of our everydays lives that students do not get passionate about it like they used to. It just IS the way it is now and it's a part of life. For me it is still a passion and I think it will be changing so if we can build interest then it will only help our students.

    ReplyDelete